1)Our Federation addressed a letter to the Secretary on CBS issues copy of the letter published in sentinel.
2) Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO) / Presenting Officers (PO) for conducting inquiry in departmental proceedings would be outside the purview of the general delegation under FR 46 B – Such Honorarium is not limited to Rs. 5000
27/06/20141)The world’s largest postal network wants to become a bank—and it should
2) income Tax 2014-15 (Assessment Year 2015-16) – Salaried Women to get higher Income Tax Exemption Limit – media reports
3) Retirement issue is to be handled with social mindset – says Dr. Jitendra Singh
4) Issue of medicines to CGHS beneficiaries at the time of discharge from empanelled private hospitals
cLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO SEE DETAIL
26/06/20141)Draft of JCM Memorandum to 7th CPC and Proposed Pay Scale
Click the above link to see detail
2) Classification of Posts in 7th Pay Commission – NC JCM Staff Side Suggestion.
3) NC JCM STAFF SIDE SUGGESTION ON HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE
4)Demand to calculate House Rent Allowance based on Census 2011 should gain prominence
5)NC JCM Staff Side suggestion on Children Education Allowance
6) NC JCM Staff Side demanding five promotions in the service career
7) Should the GRADE PAY STRUCTURE continue in the 7th CPC too?
8) Suggestion on Transport Allowance by NC JCM Staff Side
9) Foreign Tour for CG Employees – Demanded by NC JCM Staff SideClick here to see the above in detail
Proposed Pay Scales for Central Government Employees on implementation of 7th Pay Commission – National Council JCM
National Council JCM has released Proposed Pay Scales for Central Government Employees on implementation of 7th Pay Commission
National Council Joint Consultative Machinery Staff Side
PROPOSED PAY STRUCTURE UNDER DISCUSSION
Click here to see the detail