Thursday, 19 November 2015
7 th Pay Commission submitted its Report Highlights of Recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission :
1. Present pay Band system discontinues and matrix pay introduced. The new pay table wef from 1.1.16 is
New entrant pay scales are -
MTS 1800, Postman 21700, PA 25500, IP 44900,
2. Pay fixation formula is : Basic pay as on 1.1.2016 * 2.57
example : If 'X' drawing ( 13690+2800) 16490 * 2.57 = 42379 it has to be fixed in the level 5 of above table corresponding 2800 GP line then the stage is 42800.
3. Increment is 3% and July 1st it will be given just move one stage down in the same level.
4. HRA X, Y Z cities 24% 16% and 8% if DA raises 50% it will be increased 27, 18, 9 if if is 100% DA 30, 20, 10
5. No change proposed in Deareness allowance formula and DA from 1/16 is 0.
6.Transport allowance : upto level 2- 900, Level 3 to 8 - 1800, above level 9 3600
7. MACP 10, 20, 30 only; Bench mark recommended from 'Good' to 'Very Good" ; If an official got MACP he will be placed in the next level on par with regular promotion.
8. Travelling charges per day: Level below- Rs.113/- Level 6-8 is Rs.225/-, Level 9 to 11 Rs.338/- There is increase in 25% when DA raises 50%
9. FOOD BILL discontunued and Lump sum amount payable no receipt required. It will also raise 25% when DA increase 50% Rate per day Below level 5 - Rs.500/-, Level 6-8 Rs.800 Level 9 to 11 is Rs.900/- ... Absence from the head quarter will be reckoned from midnight to midnight and will be calculated on a per day basis.
if length of absence is <6 hours - 30% of lum amount
if length of HQ is 6-12 hours - 70 % lump amount
absence from HQ is more than 12 hours 100% lump amount
10. LTC; Extention of LTC to foreign countries is not in the ambit of the commission. Remainin no change
11. Transfer TA : 80% of the last basic pay drawn
12. CEA : 2250 hostel 6750 it will be increased 25% when raises 50%
13. CGEGIS: Premiuum 1500, 2500, 5000 per month Insurence claim will be 15 lakh, 25 lakh and 50 lakh
14.LEAVE; Status Quo on all including encashment In case of CCL 1 st year no reduction in pay and for 2nd year 20 % reduction of pay recommended.
15. HBA 34 times of basic pay and restricted to 25 Lakh
16. Computer advance 50000.
17. The following allownces abolished : Family planing increment, Funaral assistance, OTA, SB NQSA, Cash Handling, Treasurey allowances, Cycle maintanence allowance,
18. Gratutiy ceiling raised from 10 Lakh to 20 Lakh.
19. Minumum pension will be 9000 from 1.1.16 in place
20. Our LSG HSG II and HSG I pay enhancement praposals rejected and Grade pay of IP 4200 to 4600, AS P 4600 to 4800 SP 4800 to 5400 praposed for enhancement.
21. Our demand for upgradation of education qulification for pa from XII ti Graduate not considered and raising of grade pay of pa to 4200 was also rejected.
Conclusion: The commission report is not up to the mark. What confederation of CG employees is planning to strike the collective bargaining.
Letus be prepared for the eventuality.
Hoping a rebellous decission from our Federations.
Yours SIVAJI VASIREDDY, Circle Secretary AP Circle